Join Our List of Sponsors!
For a complete Sponsorship Proposal document please email at info@Islamicartssociety.org
ISLAMIC ARTS FESTIVAL SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL
Festival dates: November 10th & 11th 2018
A presentation of the Islamic Arts Society.
Islamic Arts Society, is a 501 (c) 3 corporation not for profit
Islamic Arts Society aims to share the rich heritage of arts in Islam. The society organizes events to celebrate our culture and promote the positive image of our community among Muslims and non-Muslims. Art is a common language and binds diverse communities. By promoting Islamic arts we hope to promote mutual understanding and to bring the broader Houston community together.
About the Festival:
The Islamic Arts Festival is held in Houston in fall every year since its inception in 2014. The event showcases the art of over 50 artists who specialize in Islamic Arts. This year we are expecting over 7000 visitors. The Arts Festival brings people from diverse cultures, faiths and backgrounds together for a day of learning, fun and festivity.
An estimated 250,000 Muslims live in the Greater Houston area. The purpose of this event is to celebrate our culture and promote the positive image of our community among Muslims and non-Muslims.
- Houston is the 4th largest and most diverse City in America.
- An estimated 250,000 Muslims live in the greater Houston Metropolitan area.
- The Muslim community is overall well educated and financially well off. And art festivals in general have an attendance with a higher disposable income. Therefore, the Islamic Arts Festival is a great place to market your product.
- The Festival covers over 10,000 ft.² of art space, over 5000 art pieces and over 50 artists
- Local and national artists creating Islamic Arts in various media including ceramic, wood, oil, watercolor, Calligraphy, Ebru & Henna.
- Artists available to discuss their art with visitors during the Festival.
- Interactive art demonstrations including live painting, calligraphy, Henna and Ebru that create one to one participation and interaction with artists.
- Children’s art activities keeps children occupied while parents can freely view the art.
- Festival is held at a working mosque which gives non-Muslims an opportunity to see a functioning mosque for the first time. Some of the art is actually displayed inside the mosque. Many people come to the festival just for this reason.
- The 2017 Festival was attended by 5700 people. The attendance is predicted to go up due to increased promotions, marketing and increase in general awareness.
Dates: Saturday 10th November & Sunday 11th November: Fall weather in Houston is great for Family outings. Most of the art is displayed inside the big hall while food and other arrangements are outside.
Hours: 10.30 a.m. till 5.30 p.m.
All Day Events
Arabic Calligraphy 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Ebru Art 12 pm, 2.30 p.m. & 4 p.m.
Live Painting 12 pm & 3 pm
Children’s Art Corner
The Art of Storytelling 12:30 pm
Photo Booth with ethnic costumes
Wood Carving 1:15 pm
Refugee Art 11am-3 pm
Why Sponsor the Islamic Arts Festival?
The Islamic Arts Festival offers a wide range of opportunities to meet your company’s marketing goals with a sponsorship program that will enable you to:
- Get your message across to a variety of audiences.
- Position your organization as a supporter of arts and culture and help build bridges between communities.
- Help promote the positive and socially responsible image of your company in the local community.
- Provide your employees with volunteer opportunities, demonstrating your commitment to the importance of community involvement in arts.
Top-rated in the Country
The Islamic Arts Festival is the first and largest festival of Islamic Arts in North America. Since its inception in 2014 we have consistently produced quality art programs every year. For a list of past events please visit our website. www.IslamicArtsSociety.org.
Cultural Education at its Best!
Art helps build bridges between communities by providing a vista into the culture, beliefs and practices of our artist community. The Islamic Arts Festival provides a great opportunity for cultures to come together and learn from each other during the two days of fun and festivity. These are just a few comments from our visitors:
“Great place to come and learn about culture, religion and traditions.”
“Very much enjoyed the unique artwork. We appreciate the opportunity to learn about your culture.”
“Beautiful artwork! Thank you for opening up your space”.
“We felt welcomed and learned so much, the organization was amazing.”
Extensive Volunteer Community
A crucial element to the success of the Islamic Arts Festival has been the strong show of support from the community. The 100% volunteer workforce works year‐round to guarantee the success of the event. Our volunteers plan and execute everything from art display to providing security for the attendees. Our vibrant community of volunteers is over 500 strong. This includes about 125 Youth Volunteers who work under the supervision of our young Coordinators. All volunteers go through a rigorous training and orientation program before they take part in the festival. Our visitors are immensely impressed by level of commitment and professionalism of our Young volunteers.
Become an Investor in Our Community’s Future
The Islamic Arts Society relies on individual and corporate contributions so that we may continue to deliver the quality and diversity of art, art education, and entertainment to the public. Art is a common language and helps build bridges between communities. By promoting Islamic Arts we hope to promote the positive image of Muslim community in the United Sates.
During the festival, grownups and children alike feel pride in experiencing and discovering the beauty of Islamic arts in a festive and joyous environment. Our visitors and volunteers some together and share their cultures in a positive light.
In preparation for the festival weekend, The Islamic Arts Society provides the opportunity to put your image and your product directly into the hands of thousands of potential customers.
Depending on your level of sponsorship, your company may benefit from the following event related promotions:
- A tent in a high pedestrian-traffic location within the festival footprint allows you one on one time with festival attendees throughout the two‐day event
- High visibility signage the weekend of the festival
- Use of logo in promotional materials
- Distribution of Flyers/Brochures
- Event parking Sponsorship
- Event Security Sponsorship
- Increased internet and Social media exposure
Going the Extra Mile! Our Commitment to you:
If you or your marketing team is not available to attend the Festival personally we will have a trained intern distribute your flyers or market your product for you during the festival at no extra cost.
Event Parking Sponsorship with prominent Signage: $800.
Event Security Sponsorship with prominent Signage: $800.
For more information, email us at: email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration,
Sponsorship Committee of the Islamic Arts Festival ®
Islamic Arts Society ®